Documents Needed

Certified Survey Map from the County

Land Use for Above Ground Pool in Pierce County

   As with any other construction project, the need for a pool permit is dependent on the township in which you reside and its municipal ordinances. Please email our office to see what the requirements are in your township.

St. Croix County Land Use, Planning, and Development
Pierce County Land Management and Zoning 
WI License and Credential Search

Helpful Links

WI Uniform Dwelling Code

© 2023 by Name of Site. Proudly created with